The Hoerner Happenings...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Counting down the days...

T-4 days until my 3rd shift is over!!! As you may, or may not be, aware I was accepted in the Fall MOA training class at HMC. Yaaay!!!! :) What is an MOA you ask? Medical Office Associate. Basically the same exact job I'm doing in the ER now, but in a clinic (Dr's office) setting. I'm so excited to be starting days again. No nights, no weekends, no holidays! I'm all for that! I'll miss a lot of the awesome people I've met in the ER, but hopefully I'll see them again. (And not as a trauma!!)
We're finally all moved in to our new house! The cable is FINALLY getting set up tomorrow afternoon. Hooray! Pics are to come, I promise. I just haven't gotten to the parent's house or had internet access except at work to upload pics. So be patient!!
Let's see...what else is new... Gosh, I don't think there's anything else! But if there is, I'll update later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home