The Hoerner Happenings...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Loud Talkers

I have a co-worker who feels the need to practically yell in normal conversation. Luckily we don't work directly together, but she's still THERE. Maybe she has a medical condition that she can't control the volume of her voice? Nope, I'm just gonna say she's the type of person who feels the need for EVERYONE to hear what she's saying. Obviously what she has to say is WAY more important than everyone else and she knows ABSOLUTELY everything about EVERYTHING. It makes me crazy. I'm sitting at my desk currently. There are MULTIPLE walls in between her and I...I can hear her and it hurts my ears. My husband accuses me of having a hearing superpower, but I can assure you--I'm no superhero. Seriously, I'd love to scream at this woman. She makes me crazy. With her "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!" attitude. I may go postal...wait I'm not a mail carrier. We'll call it...oh I'm so deaf in my right ear right now I can't think straight...we'll just call it ape-shit. Yes. That sounds about right. Friggin' ape-shit. Oy...someone save me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home