The Hoerner Happenings...

Friday, August 6, 2010

Ranting.

I hate women's perfume that permeates the air, stings your nostrils and embeds itself in your sinuses until the end of time. Seriously, how do they think they smell nice??

I can't stand when someone asks me if a patient is in the clinic or upstairs getting blood work and I tell them they're not here at al, that we don't have a patient here by that name. They argue with me and insist that they were just here until I tell them that they're in a completely different clinic and walk away with their tail between their legs. Ok, do you honestly think I'm just going to tell you someone's NOT here just for fun?? Just for kicks?? I might be a biotch at times...but I would certainly NEVER give you incorrect information about your loved one.

Please don't argue with me about whether or not you need blood work. I could care less. I'm just doing my job here. I don't have an MD or RN behind my name. I don't get paid enough. Tell me if you've had blood work within the past 7 days and we'll be cool. Thanks.

Just because I was in the Cancer Clinic for a year and a half (which felt like an eternity) does not mean you should continually come up to me and ask me to do things the "permanent" employees do. I'm a float. Act like I know nothing.
You're white. Your name is white. Your mother is white and wears awful perfume. Refrain from speaking like you just rolled out of 'da hood and wearing clothes that you and I could both fit in, together. You just look and sound like an idiot. Just sayin.

Going along with the last post...You're in America. If you can't speak the language, GET OUT. Go back to Abajikistan, Mexico or wherever you came from. And yes, Abajikistan IS a country. Don't question me.

Why would you just walk in to a clinic and sit down in the waiting area? When you go to your family doctor, do you just sit down in the waiting room and hope that they know you're there?? Generally speaking, all physician's offices have a reception area...with secretaries...office staff...whatever sitting behind desks. Last time I checked it's helpful to tell those people who you are before sitting down if you want to be seen by a physician, otherwise you're gonna be sitting there for a while. And believe me, this has happened on MULTIPLE occasions.

Don't talk to me while I'm in the middle of checking in a patient. I don't care who you are. It's rude. Let me finish and then I'll be glad to help you with whatever crappy favor you need. Thanks.

I'm convinced all people are pretty dumb. They don't read, they don't listen, and they certainly can't follow directions. Pretty sure these were basic functions we were taught back in elementary school. Did the stupid stick hit you or are you just really flippin lazy??

Today's a crabby day for me. As you can tell. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take much for me to go ape on someone and give them a loving round house kick to the throat. Here's hoping it gets better!!

1 Comments:

At August 6, 2010 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHA!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

love it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home